- To develop comprehensive security systems for organizations
This area includes such sectors as systematic analysis of the level of security in the enterprise, management and personnel (HR) consulting, informational and legal support. Qualitative difference of this product - its implementation uses the full range of measures aimed at ensuring security - from identifying vulnerabilities in the security system to the development of practice-supported mechanisms for leveling and preventing threats.
- To develop an organization's personal data security system
- To conduct applied research "Information Wars: ways to identify and counteract them"
The peculiarity of this product is that this topic is studied exclusively by expert methods, the preparation of research involves professionals of the highest level, and reports and forecasts by 90-95% correspond to real indicators. Unique threat identification technologies allow not only to identify the main participants in information wars, but also to develop measures to actively counter such attacks.
- To examine counterparties, partners and competitors whether they resort to unfair competition by utilizing dishonest informational methods (rumors, dissemination of false information, etc.)
We ensure receiving up-to-date information on the topic under consideration, as well as information on real "paymasters" of actions related to unfair competition, methods, channels, costs, etc. used.
- To identify and address the source of organization`s confidential data leaks
Priority is given to electronic leakage channels (hacker actions, resilience of electronic resources, site, work network), as well as to identifying potential insiders and recipients of sensitive information.
- To conduct applied research "Methods of counteracting information and cyber attacks in Ukraine"
These studies are based on the researches how cyber attacks were performed worldwide and their specific features detected in Ukraine. The applied solutions to counteract inforwars are based on state-of-the-art techniques in research approaches globally.
- To conduct evaluation of errors most commonly made by personnel which trigger information loss
The main purpose of the proposed research is to reveal the "most in demand "channels of unintentional confidential info leakage and put in place effective tools to address the problem. The research covers areas like operating systems (updates, antiviruses, firewalls, etc.), the nature of an employees` presence in social networks while dealing with correspondence, utilizing instant communication programs, manipulating with removable media.